The Centre will be using an online administration system that will have the following functionality:
- Check each child and adult in and out of the centre in the morning and afternoon so we can track attendance.
- Provide instant messaging service between Centre and Carer. This will use the Notebook Timeline app which can be installed on the Carer’s electronic device (iOS and Android)
- Enter written, image or video progress report into the Notebook Timeline app.
- Invoices can be created and sent out to the carer based on the number of days booked for the following month.
- Important information about each child is kept securely so the centre know who to call and what to do in an emergency.
- From mid October enable the carer to book the days that their child/children will be attending the Centre.
- From mid October carers will be able to complete the Application for through the administration system allowing the each child’s information to go straight into the system.
For more information see www.cheqdin.com/parents/. A tutorial will be provided for any parent if required.